What if to try some vegan/vegetarian dishes during a Christmas/New Year celebration?
The recipes in my sugar-free cookbook are created for you! These dishes look festive, are surprisingly tasty and unforgettable. No sugar, no flour, no overdose of potatoes, just joy of life!
Free Book Promotion Wednesday, December 22, 2021, 12:00 AM PST – Friday, December 24, 2021, 11:59 PST
What if I do not have Amazon account?
For those of you who do not have an Amazon account (and cannot create it), I am happy to share a few recipes from my book “Festive, Sugar-Free Recipes for Almost Vegans.”
Recipes from my festive sugar-free cookbook
Here are the recipes:
- Mascadates from Bożena (an easy to make delicious sweet delight from dates and mascarpone)
- Plum under a Spell (an appetizer from plum and Parmezan cheese)
- Fantastic Beet Mocktails (alcohol-free beverage from beetroot )
- Aduki Faba Turrim (a second meal from fava beans)
Take it and enjoy!
Share and rate:)
It took me almost a year to arrange this book, my first cookbook…
Please be so kind and rate it on Amazon, share your experience if you have made any of these recipes and send to your friends! It will take just a few minutes for you:) Togerther we can make this world sugar-free but yet tasty:)
Tag me on Instagram: @palatronis
I want a paperback version of this cookbook:
Paperback version of the cookbook “Festive, Sugar-Free Recipes for Almost Vegans” is available on Amazon worldwide too! Follow the link to order your copy: Paperback version of the cookbook on Amazon
Z-ANTENNA is the “E-Magazine for Curious Mind” brought to you by Dr. Alisa Palatronis, who shares her personal experience and scientific knowledge about longevity, art, travelling, psychology, nutrition and urban chemistry in the 21th century. Contact us any time at email@example.com.
Books written by a pharmacist, Dr. in Chemistry Alisa Palatronis:
- Festive, Sugar-Free Recipes for Almost Vegans (December 15, 2020)
- Daily, Sugar-Free Recipes for Almost Vegans (May 25, 2021)
- Rubbish Paradise (August 5, 2021)
Visit BOOKS BY DR. A. PALATRONIS for more information.